New Home Construction
We understand the personal joy and sense of accomplishment that comes with building a new home. Our commitment to sound construction paired with extensive industry knowledge and passion helps us deliver the home of your dreams.
The process of infill construction is demolishing a structure on an established site and rebuilding a new modern home in a step towards community redevelopment and regional growth.
We have a team of highly skilled professionals to provide support from conception, construction to realization in renovation your home.
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) usually just called an ADU, is a secondary housing unit on a single family lot and done right they have excellent rewards for homeowners from rental income to in-law retreats.
Sustainable design and construction are a cornerstone of Sinclair Construction's business philosophy.
For every home we build, we impose three basic goals:
We view this as the cornerstone of the homes we build—design processes that ensure a home consumes as little energy as possible. Lower energy use not only saves homeowners money, but also has broader societal benefit. Some of our building practices include:
- The use of 96% two-stage furnaces, with sealed and tested duct systems located in the conditioned space of the home, reducing energy and natural gas usage
- NEST thermostats that intuitively learn an energy-efficient usage schedule save 19% to 30% on energy consumption. NESTs also connect to wifi and are accessible from smartphones, tablets or laptops
- Milgard Styline windows, energy efficiency 0.30 U-factor, SunCoat Low-E glass; locally manufactured, results-ing in a lower carbon footprint
- Clerestory windows that bring light, fresh air, or both into the inner space from the outside
- Tankless water heaters that heat water on demand save energy by not heating water that is not in use (in most plans)
- Kohler dual-flush toilets that offer a choice of 1.0 or 1.6 gallons per flush. The high-efficiency 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water use by more than 30% over the 1.6-gallon mode, which adds up to potential water savings of more than 5,000 gallons per toilet, per year
- Energy-efficient fluorescent light bulbs
- Blown-in bib-system insulation provides R-23 and completely fills the wall cavity
- Air-sealing of the home prevents air loss and water intrusion. Third-party blow-door tested
100 percent of our projects are EPS-rated, meaning you can rest easy knowing that they will be more energy efficient, comfortable and have higher indoor-air quality than code-built homes. Learn more about EPS.
EPS homes are designed, built and performance-tested to provide enhanced comfort, improved air quality and energy savings.
When it comes to being green—look for a home with an EPS.
Ready to build?
Are you a developer or owner of a property? Do you want to design or build your dream home? We want to help you! Drinks on us.